Why is young skin supple and full? In part because of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your skin that provides fullness and elasticity. As you age, sunlight and many factors contribute to skin aging, one of which is a loss of hyaluronic acid. As a result, your skin can begin to develop wrinkles and folds. The good news is you can do something about it. You can use fillers family of products to reveal a younger-looking you.
Fillers are specifically formulated to act like your body’s own hyaluronic acid. These products work immediately by adding volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, nasolabial folds, lip augmentation and other facial imperfections. Dermal fillers can provide the following benefits:
- Add volume and fullness to the skin.
- Soften moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Improve the appearance of folds and laugh lines.
- Soften moderate to severe facial wrinkles such as lipsticks lines and marionette lines.
- Improve the size and shape of the lips correcting the nose ridge that is flat.
- Correct depressed scars