Ready for a painlessly sculpted, youthful looking body?
The comfortable way to tone and tighten your body, Accent Your Body™ Dual-layer Thermotherapy is a revolutionary skin reshaping regimen. Available on Alma Lasers’ AccentXL system, it uses advanced radio frequency (RF) technology to treat wrinkles non-invasively and without the need for oral or topical analgesics. Rejuvenated skin firmness on the face and body, with the toned look of youth, is now just a comfortable procedure away.
To offer virtually pain-free skin contouring (volume reduction) and tightening (treatment of skin laxity) in four to six treatments (two weeks apart)
- Safe and comfortable sculpting and smoothing of the body and face, including wrinkle reduction and skin tightening
- All without the need for analgesics and in fewer treatments
Accent Your Body, performed using Alma Lasers’ AccentXL system, feels like a hot stone massage that helps you regain fresh, youthful skin. Skincare experts place a handpiece on the skin – providing a warming, soothing effect – and move it in a sweeping, paintbrush technique. Following each treatment, patients can immediately resume all routine activities.
- The AccentXL system combines two RF modes, the proprietary UniPolar™ mode and the Bipolar mode, into a single compact system to deliver energy at different targeted tissue depths, depending on the application and area of the body. The Dual-layer RF Thermotherapy stimulates the production of new collagen and improves skin surface texture
- The UniPolar mode, an Alma Lasers’ innovation, delivers RF energy deep into the dermal and sub-dermal layers to efficiently contour large volumes of tissue
- The Bipolar mode is ideal for treating skin laxity, especially on delicate facial tissue.
- AccentXL uses Alma Lasers’ proprietary IN-Motion™ technology to eliminate the need for oral or topical analgesics, reduce procedure time and make skipped spots a thing of the past.
- Cleared in 2007 for the non-invasive treatment of wrinkles on the face and body
- More than a dozen clinical studies have been completed on the AccentXL
- Manhattan’s Dr. David Goldberg recently completed study showing a 1.2” reduction of the circumference of thighs
- The study will be published in the December 2007 issue of Dermatologic Surgery
- Chicago’s Dr. Steve Dayan is participating in a 72 person clinical study to demonstrate a reduction in the appearance of cellulite and thigh circumference, skin tightening, change to the biomechanical properties of the skin (improving laxity and elasticity) and improved patient satisfaction.
- The Accent Your Body procedure has outstanding clinical results with over 120,000 patients treated in the last two years with no known reported adverse events.
Alma Lasers™ FAQ
Who is Alma Lasers?
Alma Lasers is an innovative, customer-focused company that develops, manufacturers and provides laser, light-based, and radiofrequency solutions for aesthetic physicians around the world. Alma Lasers prides itself on being able to offer its customers high-value solutions that are pain-free, effective and safe.
How long has Alma Lasers been around?
Alma Lasers commercialized its first aesthetic treatment system in 2002. However, many of its employees were pioneers in the laser aesthetic market and helped develop several of the competing products currently on the market.
What sets the company apart?
Four key factors have helped establish Alma Lasers’ leadership:
- Having a broad range of innovative technologies
- Strong focus on best meeting the needs of its Physician customers
- Virtually pain-free patient treatments that do not compromise speed or efficacy
- Dedication to clinical evidence to drive physician acceptance
How is Alma Lasers different from its competitors?
Unlike many of its competitors, Alma Lasers focuses on hard clinical evidence in providing a broad range of cutting-edge aesthetic systems. This emphasis on scientifically-backed data allows Alma Lasers to best meet its customers’ needs with innovative, value-oriented solutions that in turn help them grow their practice.
What are Alma Lasers’ aesthetic treatments?
- The comfortable way to tone and tighten your body, the Accent Your Body™ Dual-layer Thermotherapy is a revolutionary skin reshaping regimen. Available on Alma Lasers’ AccentXL system, it uses advanced radio frequency (RF) technology to treat wrinkles non-invasively and without the need for oral or topical analgesics. Rejuvenated skin firmness on the face and body, with the toned look of youth, is now just a comfortable procedure away.
- Complete skin rejuvenation is now just 60 days away with the new Laser360™ procedure from Alma Lasers’ Harmony system. Without injections, surgery or downtime, the Laser360’s customized combination of three technologies – laser resurfacing, near-infrared light and AFTTM, advanced fluorescence technology – reveals brighter, younger and healthier-looking skin, from the inside out.